(call for express shipping)
Shipping Heading Here
Shipping specs here
Fast, Same Day Shipping
FREE SHIPPING offer here if there is one.
I still don't understand how the blackout EZTM Window Cover works. Can you tell me more? I can show you better than I can tell you... watch the video!
Does the whitewhite blackout EZTM Window Cover work as good as the black/white?
All colors work the same and block 100% of the light.
Does the VelcroTM tape come with the blackout EZTM Window Cover?
Yes. The VelcroTM tape comes with the large, small, and custom blackout EZTM Window Cover. The VelcroTM tape is sold by the yard for people who purchase the fabric by the yard.
Is my credit card information safe? Absolutely! We accept all major credit cards. All of our transactions are processed through Authorize.net's secured credit card processing system. We also accept PayPal.
Is the blackout EZTM Window Cover Guaranteed?
If you are not 100% satisfied with the blackout EZTM Window Cover for any reason, simply return it for a full product refund.
Do I have to remove my existing window treatments?
No. The blackout EZTM Window Cover will not interfere with your existing window treatments.
Can I order a customize size?
Yes. Click the link for CUSTOM SIZES
What type of windows does the blackout EZTM Window Cover work on? All types including vinyl, wooden (stained/painted), and metal framed windows. The blackout EZTM Window Cover works with casement, sash and sliding windows.
Is the blackout EZTM Window Cover really that easy to install?
Yes. It easier to install than blackout curtains, liners, blinds and shades. The blackout EZTM Window Cover requires no screws, no tools, and no measuring! All you need is a pair of scissors. No curtain rods, hooks, sewing or gaps.
What is so special about the fabric?
- Cuts easily with scissors but impossible to rip or tear.
- White on one side to reflect the sun; black on the other to completely darken the room.
- Super strong yet folds easily when not in use.
- Printed numbered cutting lines to follow, no tape measure required.
- Special coating allows adhesive backed VelcroTM to stick in extreme heat and cold.
- Moisture and mildew resistant.
- Cleans easily with damp cloth.
How easy is it to put up and take down? Simply place the window cover to the window. Press the VelcroTM together around the top, bottom, and both sides to seal out the light. Pull the fabric at the corner away from the window to remove.
What else is the blackout EZTM Window Cover good for?
- Provides extreme privacy
- Reduces outside noise
- Saves on summer cooling cost by blocking the hot sun
- Saves on winter heating cost by insulating against the cold
Who else needs the blackout EZTM Window Cover?
- Night Shifters
- Home theater enthusiast
- Mothers of small children at nap time
- People bothered by street lights and noise
- People who want absolute privacy